How can I see the property that I’m interested in?
What if I cannot make the hours that you’ve listed?
I liked the property, now what?
Anyone over 18 who will be living at the property will need to submit an application (Or over 18?, You need an application)
There is a $30/per person application fee that needs to be submitted with the completed application
We allow 2 people per bedroom, unless otherwise noted
If your application is missing information, we CANNOT process it!
Please provide the following:
- Proof of Income (2 Current Paystubs; IF self-employed: 2 years IRS Taxes return & 6 Months of Bank Statements)
- Proof of Identity (Copy of driver’s license or state i.d. or passport)
- Proof of Residence (Utility Bill OR Bank Statement with current mailing address)
- Provide CURRENT (within 12 months) Credit Report from www.annualcreditreport.com.
If your information appears approvable, you can choose to move forward with the paid application fee ($30 per applicant), financial, & background check for final approval. Your application will be reviewed but will NOT BE processed without the application fee.
** Paying the application fee does not guarantee approval or occupancy of a specific property. **
KNOW YOUR CREDIT is SPARKLING CLEAN?
Pay the application fee ($30 per applicant) up front and fast track your application. All previous listed items are still needed.
CREDIT FEES are NON-REFUNDABLE ONCE PAID.
What if I don’t make 3 times the rent?
Co-signers are an OPTION! Keep in mind:
- You must make at least 2.5 times the rent
- They must be a homeowner
- Anyone on title will need to apply
- A minimum credit score of 700 is required.
- They MUST have sufficient income to cover your rent after their own monthly obligations.
Can I bring my pet with me?
Where do I fill out an application?
- Online wherever you have internet capabilities
- Paper Application in office
How long will it take to get an answer once I’ve applied?
What if I forgot to pay the application fee while applying online?
You can pay your Rental Application fee here…